PMI-PBA Exam Fee

Procurment statement of work and Quality management

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

Procurment statement of work and Quality management

Postby rajatahaali Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Does procurement statement of work cater for quality requirements . If the work is completed by vendor as per procurement statement of work then will we consider the project as completed or incomplete. I attempted a question from RITA in which it said that vendor completed the work as per SOW however , buyer is not happy. Is the project completed . I guessed that its incomplete since buyer is not happy. Therefore , project work is not meeting quality requirements . How can the project be completed when buyer is not happy. Can any one please elaborate this issue.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Procurment statement of work and Quality management

Postby manishpn Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 pm

rajatahaali wrote:Does procurement statement of work cater for quality requirements .
yes if there is a certain requirements in project towards the quality then it should be mentioned in the SOW
If the work is completed by vendor as per procurement statement of work then will we consider the project as completed or incomplete.
If work is completed as per requirements mentioned in the contract then it should be complete
I attempted a question from RITA in which it said that vendor completed the work as per SOW however , buyer is not happy. Is the project completed . I guessed that its incomplete since buyer is not happy.
Vendors obligation is to complete the work as mentioned in the contract, buyer can be unhappy due to various reasons however if the contractual obligations by vendor are met then the work is completed
Therefore , project work is not meeting quality requirements . How can the project be completed when buyer is not happy. Can any one please elaborate this issue.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Procurment statement of work and Quality management

Postby rajatahaali Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:47 am

Thanks a lot for clarification. Cheers

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”