CSM Forum Banner

Q- Simplilearn

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
sunildubai15
Contributor
Contributor

Q- Simplilearn

Postby sunildubai15 Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:45 am

Your project is in the final stages of testing and the team is interacting with the customer on daily basis to update him with the project status and incorporate his feedback. Which of the following would be the most critical process to be followed in this scenario?

Control Quality
Control Scope
Manage Communications
Control Risks

My answer was A but correct answer is B. I am not able to figure out that the above scenario happening in which process.
ujjal_show

Re: Q- Simplilearn

Postby ujjal_show Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 pm

project is in the final stages of testing" that means the team is in quality control activities.

But, they "interacting with the customer on daily basis" this is unusual in quality activities, because quality activities are international to the project.

Further it asking for "most critical process to be followed" that should be monitoring the scope and making changes to the scope - control scope.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Difficult ... but if i have to select i will select Validate Scope... i know that option is not available :)
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
Anaisha09

Postby Anaisha09 Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Correct answer is Control Scope. Since its the project team which is interacting with the customer on daily basis and the final testing is also going on, the probability of Gold Plating and Scope Creep is quite high. Hence as a Project Manager, I am responsible to keep a check on both these aspects. So, I would go with Control Scope
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:39 am

Anaisha09 wrote:Correct answer is Control Scope. Since its the project team which is interacting with the customer on daily basis and the final testing is also going on, the probability of Gold Plating and Scope Creep is quite high. Hence as a Project Manager, I am responsible to keep a check on both these aspects. So, I would go with Control Scope

I agree and very well explained
but validate scope process is also equally important to keep track of
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”