Scrum-Master-Forum

Is watching Saket's videos(2 times) along with Studying PMBOK enough to go to practice mock tests?

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
nitun1986

Is watching Saket's videos(2 times) along with Studying PMBOK enough to go to practice mock tests?

Postby nitun1986 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello Sir,

I have completed my 4 days classroom training in Bangalore and then opted for Izenbridge for better understanding of concepts. It has been 20 days and to be honest I love watching videos rather than reading books for hours. I have read PMBOK once and watching Saket's videos regularly. I suspect if that would be enough to go ahead with the practice tests to check my competency .

Please guide me through the next preparation plan. I am aiming for mid sep for my exam.

Thanks and Regards
Nitun Kumar Dash
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Is watching Saket's videos(2 times) along with Studying PMBOK enough to go to practice mock tests?

Postby manishpn Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:26 pm

nitun1986 wrote:Hello Sir,

I have completed my 4 days classroom training in Bangalore and then opted for Izenbridge for better understanding of concepts. It has been 20 days and to be honest I love watching videos rather than reading books for hours. I have read PMBOK once and watching Saket's videos regularly. I suspect if that would be enough to go ahead with the practice tests to check my competency .
If you are confident that the GAP in your understanding is less than 10-20% then you can go ahead for a full length Mock test
Once you are done analyse your answers, Right and wrong as well, and then based on your Gap in Knowledge Areas, and then decide if you need to revisit specific KAs before you take next full lenght mock
Reading PMBOK is Dry but cant avoid reading it,

Please guide me through the next preparation plan. I am aiming for mid sep for my exam.

Thanks and Regards
Nitun Kumar Dash
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”