Topics on September 2019 PMP Exam

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
seebabhatia
Contributor
Contributor

Topics on September 2019 PMP Exam

Postby seebabhatia Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:28 am

I'm schedule to take the PMP exam on September 28, 2019. My boss mentioned that I should take Rita's course as she was on the board of generating test questions and focused on the exam topics that would come up on the tests. (He wasn't aware that she passed away). Does anyone at iZenBridge have transparency of what topics will be covered in the September exam? Anyways, I'm trying to cover everything.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Topics on September 2019 PMP Exam

Postby manishpn Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:59 am

seebabhatia wrote:I'm schedule to take the PMP exam on September 28, 2019. My boss mentioned that I should take Rita's course as she was on the board of generating test questions and focused on the exam topics that would come up on the tests. (He wasn't aware that she passed away).
RITA Fast Track exam is ok, but expensive, not sure how they have modified after PMBOK6

Does anyone at iZenBridge have transparency of what topics will be covered in the September exam? Anyways, I'm trying to cover everything.
PMP exam pattern is not based on a given months so you need to cover everything that is mentioned exam content outline on pmi.org , the exam pattern can change randomly and continues for some months, so it would be good idea to monitor success stories forum area and read from recent test takers.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
seebabhatia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Topics on September 2019 PMP Exam

Postby seebabhatia Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:13 pm

I've been reading some success stories lately and it seems Risk and Issues are popular.

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”