CSM Forum Banner

PMP Simulation Exam

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
umeshbww
Contributor
Contributor

PMP Simulation Exam

Postby umeshbww Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Saket - When is right time to start with iZenbridge Assessment and PMP Simulation exams?

Progess so far :
DONE WEEK 1. One round of iZenbridge videos - I have already completed first round of iZenBridge videos (quite informative and engaging). It has helped me to lay foundation of all 47 processes according to processing groups/ knowledge areas.
I have gone through videos to understand stuff (but did not memorize ITTO - only process groups & knowledge areas)
DONE WEEK 2. Reading PMP Head First; solving exercises given in book along the way. (making some mistakes in solving questions and noting it down)
CURRENTWEEK 3. Reading PMBOK; and watching Saket Videos again (2nd round). Goal - to master ITTO.

My next plan is to read PMP Exam Prep By Rita Mulcahy. I am also planning to include Christopher PMP Exam Prep Questions.
Last edited by umeshbww on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GOAL : PMP Certified by 24th Sept 2014 -- ACCOMPLISHED
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PMP Simulation Exam

Postby saket Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:31 am

You are at master stage now... and at this stage you need to measure your progress by checking your score in KA based simulation exams... take them more that once... and make sure you score 80%+ before you move next.

Once you finish the master stage... you move to practice stage... at that stage better to pick scordo.

In master stage you can read as many books needed to ensure 80%+ in all KA based simulation exams :-)
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
umeshbww
Contributor
Contributor

Postby umeshbww Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:36 am

Saket - Where can I find KA based simulation exams?

Thanks for reply
GOAL : PMP Certified by 24th Sept 2014 -- ACCOMPLISHED
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 am

check the doc i send along with account creation mail, we have area called assessment, at practice exams are listed there...check the doc it will show you the direction,
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”