CSM Forum Banner

PMP Exam Preparation -26th July 2017

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
Logeswaran

PMP Exam Preparation -26th July 2017

Postby Logeswaran Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:26 am

Dear All

I would be sitting for my PMP exam on the 26th July 2017. I have just concluded my knowledge area quiz and would be attempting the following,

1. Run Thorough quickly each knowledge area again through the slides/PMBOK where applicable and attempt knowledge area test questions over this weekend. Complete all of them. Also would go through the Rita suggested topics on Quality,HR and Procurement

2. Attempt Mock exam test questions from Monday, (17/7) onwards and identify gaps etc towards my PMP exam on the 26th. I plan to complete all 5 mock test exams with in between gap analysis.

3. I am leaving out the questions on the Process Groups in view of time constraints.

I appreciate any pointers on my approach on this which I am taking. Thank You.

Logan
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: PMP Exam Preparation -26th July 2017

Postby manishpn Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Logeswaran wrote:Dear All

I would be sitting for my PMP exam on the 26th July 2017. I have just concluded my knowledge area quiz and would be attempting the following,

Sorry for the late response as i was on vacation.

1. Run Thorough quickly each knowledge area again through the slides/PMBOK where applicable and attempt knowledge area test questions over this weekend. Complete all of them. Also would go through the Rita suggested topics on Quality,HR and Procurement
thats good

2. Attempt Mock exam test questions from Monday, (17/7) onwards and identify gaps etc towards my PMP exam on the 26th. I plan to complete all 5 mock test exams with in between gap analysis.
do you have score now?

3. I am leaving out the questions on the Process Groups in view of time constraints.

not sure what do you mean

I appreciate any pointers on my approach on this which I am taking. Thank You.

Logan
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
Logeswaran

Postby Logeswaran Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:44 am

Dear Manish

Good morning. Thank you for the time yesterday over the webinar. I have postponed by exam to 2nd August as I have not prepared enough at this time. However my plan would be still the same as per my earlier post. In view of time limitations, I have some uncompleted questions from VMEdu chapter test and also Head First. Can I skip those and just focus on ALL questions from the following sources,

1. Izenbridge Chapter Quiz/Process Questions/Math/EVM & Complete the Mock Test - Analyze gaps
2. Attempt RITA on all Knowledge Area(s) / Process Groups / PMP Mock Test

Appreciate your inputs on this whether this would suffice. I believe you have stressed a score of 85% and above for Izenbridge 5 Mock Test which is comfort levels to take the PMP exam.

Thank You.

Logan
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 am

Logeswaran wrote:Dear Manish

Good morning. Thank you for the time yesterday over the webinar. I have postponed by exam to 2nd August as I have not prepared enough at this time. However my plan would be still the same as per my earlier post. In view of time limitations, I have some uncompleted questions from VMEdu chapter test and also Head First. Can I skip those and just focus on ALL questions from the following sources,

1. Izenbridge Chapter Quiz/Process Questions/Math/EVM & Complete the Mock Test - Analyze gaps
2. Attempt RITA on all Knowledge Area(s) / Process Groups / PMP Mock Test

Appreciate your inputs on this whether this would suffice. I believe you have stressed a score of 85% and above for Izenbridge 5 Mock Test which is comfort levels to take the PMP exam.

Thank You.

Logan

I would suggest that if you are done with your study plan, take 1 izenbridge full length mock and analyse your score/gap areas.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”