Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:15 pm
- Forum: PMP® Queries and Tips
- Topic: Work Performance Data , Report and Information
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1504
Hi, I am going through the Project Integration Management chapter. In this chapter I read that Work Performance Data is the output of Direct and Manage project work (Execution process group) . But it is not an input for Monitor and Control project work (M & C process group) . Instead Work Perfor...
- Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:35 am
- Forum: Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.
- Topic: Story Point Estimation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1162
Hello, I have a query. When do we give story points in product backlog items? In my company we do this exercise during sprint planning meeting. Should we actually estimate the stories in sprint planning or before it?