Anyone recently got certified in Scaled Professional Scrum Certification (Nexus Framework) from scrum.org?
Please share your experience both in terms or preparation and the exam.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 am
- Forum: Agile and Scrum Certification Open Forum
- Topic: Scaled Professional Scrum-SPS (Nexus Framework) by scrum.org
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1929
- Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 pm
- Forum: PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
- Topic: PMI-ACP passed today
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2345
Happy and Proud to share that I was able to pass my PMI-ACP certification exam today.. Thanks Saket and team for your online lessons... I did not read Mike Griffiths book at all.. My entire preparation was based on iZenbridge's lesson videos, lesson notes and quampus assessments... but I attempted a...